nev

Super Térrarist
Anyone else remember when these were new?

P1090185-XL.jpg

I remember going to the motor show in Melbourne when they were first released. Would have been around 1986. They sold one or two, then they disappeared into a vortex. Check around the back of the house. You might find a Holden Piazza.

Sir Francis

Displaced person

ant

AngryAnt
I remember going to the motor show in Melbourne when they were first released. Would have been around 1986. They sold one or two, then they disappeared into a vortex. Check around the back of the house. You might find a Holden Piazza.

Is that the Subaru Turbo thing?

I had one of these for a few years

1636613502377.png

The power windows always failed - I told a mechanic who listened, nodded, reached into the car and gave the inside of the door a mighty wallop with his huge fist... Window went straight up.

Williamson

Part of the furniture
This needs a bit more than TLC, I'd be surprised if he finds a buyer at the asking price. But he's gotta start somewhere.

Sir Francis

Displaced person
So it's been a few weeks and I've made it through the frothy haul.

P1090209-XL.jpg

Left to Right: Tipped down the sink; did not enjoy; tipped down the sink; weird and not enjoyable; disappointing; bloody awful.

And to add insult, the buggers are now spamming my inbox with offers of new brews... :ROFLMAO:

Great report! Thanks to Pete I rode most of that when I was over a few year ago and Lake Hume looked like a small puddle. Had one of the old ladies coffees in Tintaldra, she was a hoot. had a beer at the Jingellic pub. Rode the other River Road on the other side hoping to take the ferry back across only to find the water was so low it wasnt running. Went through Cudgewa roads from Corryong to Walwa, thy were the nicest gravel I rode the whole trip. Good memories. Nice bike!.