The funky "not so cold" maydena

Hytram

<-- now went that way
gromit said:
Those photos are disturbing on oh so many levels...

yes, I concur...

so much so I amd thinking of using my Admin powers for the good of everyone here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marty

art_tas

Getting the hang of it
Marty H said:
gromit said:
Those photos are disturbing on oh so many levels...

yes, I concur...

so much so I amd thinking of using my Admin powers for the good of everyone here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marty

Please play god Marty for the sake of all :roll:

iffracem

The Phat Hairy Bloke
Pffft... you're all just jealous...... Jealous of my superior sense of style and fashion. :wink:

The hat has a story. My son was in intensive care with a few pieces of skull removed to reduce the pressure on the brain (silly bugger decided to launch himself off a quad bike onto a fence post, head first without a helmet)

Two good friends, who you met Art, Helen and John with the Guzzi Nevada, bought that hat so that his shaved head wouldn't get cold while recovering.

Sadly he never recovered, or even woke up, but that hat will never go, it'll be used to lighten up many a group, place or situation, just as Dave used to do.

Now the challenge!!!!

I challenge you all to create/obtain and WEAR a similarly sensational piece of prophylactic for the bonce!!

Go on, you know you want to... or are you all SCARED little girly men (or girly.. err girls??) hmmm?

art_tas

Getting the hang of it
iffracem said:
Pffft... you're all just jealous...... Jealous of my superior sense of style and fashion. :wink:

The hat has a story. My son was in intensive care with a few pieces of skull removed to reduce the pressure on the brain (silly bugger decided to launch himself off a quad bike onto a fence post, head first without a helmet)

Two good friends, who you met Art, Helen and John with the Guzzi Nevada, bought that hat so that his shaved head wouldn't get cold while recovering.

Sadly he never recovered, or even woke up, but that hat will never go, it'll be used to lighten up many a group, place or situation, just as Dave used to do.

Now the challenge!!!!

I challenge you all to create/obtain and WEAR a similarly sensational piece of prophylactic for the bonce!!

Go on, you know you want to... or are you all SCARED little girly men (or girly.. err girls??) hmmm?

Ok I am a wooss :(( Not a great way to get this hat mate but you are brave to wear it in public and it's obviuos why you do now. Keep on wearing it otherwise the focus might shift to my jacket!! Thanks for the story, very sad but again thanks you shared that. :)) PS I have a hat I rarely wear but I will bring it along next Mon. to Joe's (does not have the story behind yours JJ but a bit of a tale).

Top Bottom