[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

Williamson

Part of the furniture
How did you find the zombie bike path traffic? Probably a lot more quiet than Sunday. Almost had 2 collisons, nearly broke my bell from over use and cussing a lot. Health wise it was great but mental health wise not so much.

Mid-week Diamond Creek shared path traffic mostly good, but bell is still used often. I did make the mistake of taking to the path on a Sunday, won't do that again.

zol.

bazmeg
A helipad right on the water's edge? You are obvioulsy staying at Lindsay Fox's house in Portsea.
That would be nice, at least it's away from here. Pics were taken at Cape Jervis Lighthouse. We were on our way to Adelaide.
Mid-week Diamond Creek shared path traffic mostly good, but bell is still used often. I did make the mistake of taking to the path on a Sunday, won't do that again.
I almost crashed into two people sporadically not walking in a straight line. Hit a kids handbar with mine, they were three abreast on the trail not far from that foot bridge crossing the Yarra to Eltham. Almost broke my bell from over usage. Can't wait to do the Lilydale to Warburton ride on a weekday. Hopefully in October.
Great pic, love the second one.

I'm guessing South West.
Cheers, An hour or so from Adelaide, great spot. I should of had my old Shoei Neotec with the sun visor down sitting on the seat to make it more Top Gun looking, haha.

Reactions: ant

Williamson

Part of the furniture
... that foot bridge crossing the Yarra to Eltham.
That foot bridge is just under the 5km radius from home, the entrance to Petty's Orchard is just over. Wattle Glen railway station (have you ridden the shared path extension as yet?) is also just over, as is Rivers Nursery in Kurrak Road, but have not made that a destination very often, I usually turn around at the Nillumbik Depot entrance as I struggle on the last hill.

zol.

bazmeg
If you're looking for some company (albeit slowly), send a message or start a thread.
:so
That foot bridge is just under the 5km radius from home, the entrance to Petty's Orchard is just over. Wattle Glen railway station (have you ridden the shared path extension as yet?) is also just over, as is Rivers Nursery in Kurrak Road, but have not made that a destination very often, I usually turn around at the Nillumbik Depot entrance as I struggle on the last hill.
I haven't really been past Diamond Creek, it's a bit of a dead end and I try and keep off the roads, I like to do loops, unless if it's a track like Lily to Warby. Would like to do Greensborough to Seaford one day.

These are the routes I've done so far, excuse the orientation of the names, Sport Tracker doesn't view in landscape.
Screenshot_20210820-143437_4.png

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
FYI....and only as a heads-up: this section of the forum ("out and about"/ ride-reports) is public/ non-members/ viewable by all and anyone.
For more private info etc use the members-only area of the site.

If you guys want me to shift any above posts, just holler.

Top Bottom