[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

Returning home from Adventure Film Festival #1. 2012.

6934361175_773dfc3cb1_b.jpg

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
I spent my day taking stuff out of the garage for the hard rubbish collection, it seemed to go as quickly as I put it out. Maybe it is useful stuff and I should bring it back in :)

Garage doesn't seem any emptier though :(

making room for another...?
NAW!! No chance!

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Returning home from Adventure Film Festival #1. 2012.

6934361175_773dfc3cb1_b.jpg

Oh, The Dishrack in full flight.
Still like the looks of this thing.
Was that the year we stayed at the Caravan Park in town which has that little creek running through it?
Some went for a dip in that just short of the Ovens River junction....and Pete Barret had the squirts for 3 days after copping a mouthful of it.
Took the short way home....crinkling the Strom-seat clenching the cheeks so hard to avoid explosion.

:2thumbs-up:

Oh, The Dishrack in full flight.
Still like the looks of this thing.
Was that the year we stayed at the Caravan Park in town which has that little creek running through it?
Some went for a dip in that just short of the Ovens River junction....and Pete Barret had the squirts for 3 days after copping a mouthful of it.
Took the short way home....crinkling the Strom-seat clenching the cheeks so hard to avoid explosion.

:2thumbs-up:
Not sure where you stayed. I was at a Motel. We came home via the Hotham-Dargo road and Gippsland. Judging by the photo sequence that shot would have been between Hotham and Dargo.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
More Desktop-flotsam....

Pancake Rocks, near Greymouth, Westcoast, South Island, NZ

0216_Pancake Rocks.jpg

Tassie, Mt. Huxley....it's been a while :)

403g_Mt Huxley Lake Burbury.JPG

Image2.jpg

Moo-ing it down the Tallangatta Lookout

alp_color13_108.JPG

Dalmorton Tunnel, NSW

IMG_0183.JPG

KtMahaPrilia.jpg

Bullfrog Basin, Utah, US...a tiny Goodie on the DRZ

P1000804.JPG

French Alpine icon of Chamonix 2km below....from Aiguille du Midi

P1060859.JPG

Crusty chasing the pack, beach run to Hells Gates, Macquarie Harbour mouth, Strahan, Tassie

Tassie14_0126.JPG

Tassie14_0134.JPG

PSX_20221229_094909.jpg

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Not sure where you stayed. I was at a Motel. We came home via the Hotham-Dargo road and Gippsland. Judging by the photo sequence that shot would have been between Hotham and Dargo.

Were there a few times, can't remember which year we stayed where or which routes we took up/ down....but one time we went back via Bogong High Plains and then maybe cut across the Cowwarr-> Walhalla Rd.?

Whatever, there was also a guy along on a ?GS12/TDM/SuperTen? we'd met in Bright...never seen or heard of again.

Top Bottom