Hey, Charley... It's F%#@ked

dougman1

Part of the furniture
So what was the end result? Ride on a bit bent or trailer job?

The unlucky chap was seen later in the day pushing the bike along the main street of Strahan. It was pissing oil from one of it's cylinders. We would be surprised if it's not seen at Fowles auctions anytime soon.

R

Rick

The unlucky chap was seen later in the day pushing the bike along the main street of Strahan. It was pissing oil from one of it's cylinders. We would be surprised if it's not seen at Fowles auctions anytime soon.
What , so he was cut from the herd , and left to fend for himself in the wilderness?

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Probably sucking up the oil for his BMW! And a lot of good it did.

Weeeelll...Having stuck the tongue in Doug's ear the previous day (but that's another yarn) he offered it to Charley but was rudely dismissed (bloody stuck-up bastard!)....so he stuck his thumb into the cracked rocker cover instead before issuing the final verdict.
Quite the connoisseur , our Crusty :killingme:killingme:killingme

Was that the same arrangement afforded to Derek's BMW?

Bloody oath!
That one was "&^%$#", too.
He said so himself and the RACV concurred, issuing the emergency flight ticket promptly... :woot:

Crustyvarmint

Back road wanderer
I fear I may have been misquoted here.

I believe the words that left my mouth were " Oh bad luck Charles old chap, it appears the jolly rocker cover has received a nasty blow, and the oil is departing from the motor."

It must have been the strength of the wind that jumbled up my words.

Top Bottom