A quick squirt upto Yea

Captn Spock

Ride along and prosper
Staff member
So for those who know, I've not had bike time in nearly 4 years. So I decided to get the Kawasaki up and running to get it out on a run.

3 pm on a Sunday is late enough to go up and back to Yea.

No better colour than green for a Ninja..

I haven't been to this bakery in a long time. All country side bakeries seem to have won awards for best pies...

But this country vegetable pie was rubbish. I don't buy the fact that this thing won "Platinum" prize in 2015. horse shit.

Apparently the wasps are aggressive. Who would've thought? :bs

And after a quick coffee it was time to head back. It was a short ride but one I had to have. Riding the Kawi after a long time reminded me of how much excitement it has to offer. But I am also very sure this is not the kind of riding I want to do. I am just not into it anymore...

The bike is on e-bay and is on bikesales. It will sell and hopefully the new owner enjoys it as much as I have. Its the last ride I had to have....just to be sure I wanted to move on.. :gday::gday:

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
:clap::bs

Goodonya!
Got the thing going, went for a squirt on a perfect day to say goodbyes, pop it on the sales-charts and move on.

Love the thoughts on the pies :killingme...next time, pick the Cafe in Strathbogie and you dish out the awards, simple as that. :drool:
Just copy+paste the sales add here...one never knows!

Top Bottom