Banditrider's Pootles

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
He got the S for a bit of a steal as he was looking at a scruffier one with 90+km on it for the same money. It's got all the luggage too.

I think it was around $7500 - not absolutely sure.

Route 52 rocks! ]

It sure does! We'll spent a bit more time around the northern end, Webster and places around there....pretty...and pretty deserted country lanes to top it off. Nice riding up there.

7.5 really sounds like a steal, particularly for the clean, low-mileage example it seems to be. Well done! No trouble with the WoF either, I bet.

banditrider

Long Timer
Out on the Connie again: http://banditrider.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/around-few-mountains.html

DSCN1447.JPG

DSCN1452.JPG

DSCN1454.JPG

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
:wot: Didn't even read the previous yarn yet....LOVE that area around National Park and I've never seen a ski-resort in such a bizarre moon-scape setting as at Tongariro....imagine building skihuts and all infrastructure smack-bang amongst the black, spiky magma-flows.....surreal.

Looks like another good ride and the Connie enjoying stretching her legs.
Heard of a "new-ish" attraction near your place, the Gravity Canyon thing on the Rangitikei River/ Torere Rd. off Hwy1 south of Taihape.

Some new Bunjy and Giant Swing venture vying for the tourist-$$.

Thanks for all those great pics and stories, lots of good stuff to get the dreaming started :chug::chug:

banditrider

Long Timer
Looks like another good ride and the Connie enjoying stretching her legs.
Heard of a "new-ish" attraction near your place, the Gravity Canyon thing on the Rangitikei River/ Torere Rd. off Hwy1 south of Taihape.

Yes, her legs were stretched a little and I had a good average when I got home...

I've been to Gravity Canyon but not done any of the attractions. Good gravel in the area too...

Top Bottom