[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Koh Yao Yai - Hondaette

Great little jiggers, aren't they?
Best way to get around the local backblocks and see lots of it.

So...who was more apprehensive, you or the monkey? Sweet shot, too!

The after looks good. But you can see they were in a rush to get done and outta there....forgot a piece of fishing line ?

It was the wound drain it exited my leg below the inscision and blood and stuff went into a bag. They took it out on Saturday when I started running up and down the hallways and doing tricks with the crutches. :)
The wound drain hole was still leaking for I think 5 or 5 days. Had to change the dressing once a day.

zol.

bazmeg
Great little jiggers, aren't they?
Best way to get around the local backblocks and see lots of it.

So...who was more apprehensive, you or the monkey? Sweet shot, too!
They're great! First Honda only had around 6500k, second has 23000k. The drive line is making a funky noise but it's doing the job. Helmets suck typically so not wearing one as my noggin is XL. Managed to choose some sandy patches to battle through with the missus haha....

.. As for the monkey shot, I was more worried due to the monkey showing it's shiny chompers.

IMG20220723163409.jpg
IMG20220724111618.jpgIMG20220723102550.jpg

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
They're great! First Honda only had around 6500k, second has 23000k. The drive line is making a funky noise but it's doing the job. Helmets suck typically so not wearing one as my noggin is XL. Managed to choose some sandy patches to battle through with the missus haha....

.. As for the monkey shot, I was more worried due to the monkey showing it's shiny chompers.

Love the shots!

Whatever the bike is...it's ALL ABOUT where you take it and what you make of it!:2thumbs-up:

The shot of the little jigger on the boat says it all in one shot...

Seeing as I never got an invite to a sidecar ride we went to the 2022 vintage release at Dentons at Tarrawarra. Nice place and the food from Napier Quarter was excellent.
Nine shot pano looking SE. Mt Tollebewong on the left and Briarty Hill on the right.

Last edited:

glipschitz

Tour Pro
Seeing as I never got an invite to a sidecar ride we went to the 2022 ventage release at Dentons at Tarrawarra. Nice place and the food from Napier Quarter was excellent.
Nine shot pano looking SE. Mt Tollebewong on the left and Briarty Hill on the right.

And across the road (and up the hill) one of my transmission sites providing high speed internet internet in the Yarra Valley. One up just off Old Healesville Rd near Tarra Valley and the other on Briarty Hill.

January 2009

3211643023_858f9f3f3b_h.jpg

Top Bottom