[STICKY]Your Favourite Motorcyle Touring Pic

FUTURE.

Tour Pro
Firstly a warm welcome here!
Nice to see a MuZ on these pages (nearly bought the last 8 or 9 of them after the imports stopped).
I'm sure I've seen your name/ bike on some other forum.
Anyway, welcome and enjoy!

Yep you would have seen me a round on other forums mate. :D Thank you for the welcome.

You should have bought them. They are a great bike. :tu

adriano

Just through the door
hmmm... rules are meant to be broken ;-)

83746793.GGyzNBwz.P8102617_4wm.jpg
no motorcycles in this pic....sorry.

This was 9.30pm (Aug 10th, 2007) after our bbq dinner free camping on day 7 of my 9 week tour (on bmw k1200rs) in scandinavia and the baltics. This the first evening after meeting Kris (a swede, on a big Honda), Nico (young german - small Kwaka) and Paulo (Italian - not in pic, fast yamaha) after one of the many short ferry rides on the coast of Norway. I rode with them for the next few weeks. For me it just typifies the 'touring spirit'.

Location? - on a fjord about 45min north of Trondheim, Norway

83746793.GGyzNBwz.P8102617_4wm.jpg

Cheers, Adrian

motorradrudi

Tour Pro
Okay!
Let's show another pics!

My favorite ones are:

c06c09078c.jpg

ed1aa0c082.jpg

(done at the Passo Giau, Dolomites, may, 27st, 2005

Best greatings from good old Germany
Rudi

T

Thommo

Well not a touring pic but one taken the other day going to work on the 600 bandit.

bdrvxv.jpg

T

Thommo

taken in.. errr sept 07, just outside Marybrough at around 10pm on a friday night heading south
jjqpsi.jpg

T

Thommo

sunset between Winton and Longreach april 07. (pic taken at around 130km/hr alledgedly :) )

2ltr2ac.jpg

Katherine april 07

6xrkg6.jpg

nev

Super Térrarist
Just an update (for Marty) on the Bonang Hwy Sign. This was taken on the Monday 8th October 2007. It seems he started something? :)

DSC00397s.JPG

Nah, teh Bikers Anon was first, followed by KSRC. The third sticker appeared mysteriously in Nov 2006 while I was on my way home from the Austouring rally in Khancoban ;)

IMG_4713.JPG

Top Bottom