Bright ADV Film Festival Feb 10.-12. 2017

John_Johnny

Long Timer
Re: 2017 Adventure Travel Film Festival 10-12 Feb 2017

It's most likely Johnny and I will go. Last year was lots of fun!
Canary and Karen had us walking the calories off while most were in the Bright Brewery putting the calories on. :chug: :bs

It was packed last year so booking accom early is prolly a good idea.

Williamson

Part of the furniture

I'll put this into the calendar, but won't commit until a week or so before. Will camp (camper trailer or tent) in caravan park if going.

I'll put this into the calendar, but won't commit until a week or so before. Will camp (camper trailer or tent) in caravan park if going.

I suspect that you will miss out on tickets if you wait that long. They have had a real problem with overcrowding in some ventures for the last two years in particular and Rupert is adamant that there will only be the 500 tickets sold with no extras this year.
I've booked two tickets but Janice can't always make it so I might have a spare closer to the event.

Re: Bright ADV Film Festival Feb 10.-12.

Yes tickets and accomodation already booked.

I think Nev posted a thread about 2017 several weeks ago.

John_Johnny

Long Timer

Probably going. Went last year. Good fun. Shared a flash apartment with Kenny. Alinga Longa I think?? Really nice but still expensive just like everything in Bright.
If you're going this year make sure you secure your stuff on the bike. Some prick stole Jack's helmet last year.

robbieb

Tassie Daddy

What do you reckon my chances of getting tix and accommodation for this are now?

Tickets should be okay. Last I heard about two weeks ago they were around 70% sold.
Accommodation? Well it's Bright and is always tight but you should have no issues at this stage certainly none in either of the caravan parks of you want to tent it. The Bright Holiday Park is the better (location) its about 2 minutes walk from the Brewery. Most of the motels in town are in easy walking distance and there are heaps of B&B type places if you want.

robbieb

Tassie Daddy

Ok, I think I'll order festival tix now whilst I can get the discount, then sort out accommodations just after NY, and reconfirm with the wife that I'm allowed to go!

Top Bottom