The Long-White-Cloud Spectacular__NZ South Island 2012

robbieb

Tassie Daddy
The photos and story telling were both excellent and I'm so glad you all had such a great time. Robbie, that second photo of the sunrise of the last day (I think it was) is just sensational!!! :clap:

Thanks for taking us along to such amazing places that I will never get to see - TOP SUFF!!! :so

Jeff

:so

Well it was nice to be able to show it to you, Jeff. Was awesome getting into those nooks that are hidden away from the masses :woot:

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
The photos and story telling were both excellent and I'm so glad you all had such a great time. Robbie, that second photo of the sunrise of the last day (I think it was) is just sensational!!! :clap:

Oops, just coming back to this thread...glad you enjoyed the yarns , mate....and more than happy to have your along for the journey. :thumbs:

Finally got around to read it all in one go, enjoy it as a reader rather than a poster.... and the pics really are something to slobber over !!!
They sure are a credit to all who saw things the way they present here.

I'd be more than happy to do it all over again... in a heartbeat!

:chug:

robbieb

Tassie Daddy
Got your new passport, mate? After you soaked it in your jacket and almost didn't get let back into the country?

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Got your new passport, mate? After you soaked it in your jacket and almost didn't get let back into the country?

To answer the question... NO!!

I'll start a new thread one of those days...it's turning into Today-Tonight material, faaast! :bang::bang:

TimC

Tour Pro
....already on 2-wheels
NZ_SI_2012_1098.JPG

Good technique too, looking into the apex.

John_Johnny

Long Timer
I know Doug's not done by any means, but made me want to go back and read the 2012 trip report. You know when you get that jolt of glee remembering something from a trip? I get it all the time thinking back to that one, and I catch myself smiling. I'm up to page 4 so far.

Then I reckon I'll go back and re-read this one, cause it's worth it!

It certainly is worth it Robbie. (bump :whistle:)

I'm up to page 16.....out of 58!!!

It's funny seeing the bike bogged in the black molasses with Pete up the front and Nev copping a spray at the rear. :bs

And the worlds smallest pub open every day except the day you guys were there. Must a seen ya coming! :bs:bs

robbieb

Tassie Daddy
It certainly is worth it Robbie. (bump :whistle:)

I'm up to page 16.....out of 58!!!

It's funny seeing the bike bogged in the black molasses with Pete up the front and Nev copping a spray at the rear. :bs

And the worlds smallest pub open every day except the day you guys were there. Must a seen ya coming! :bs:bs

There were times we'd be bombing along a road in a valley, and I'd be humming Lord Of The Rings music to myself. The scenery just evokes something inside you, it's just so epic.
I need to pull out my map book now and retrace the trip!

robbieb

Tassie Daddy
I'm catching up...made it to page 8 thus far, before....

....getting the maps out and doing the same as Rob.
There's no doubt, that place just gets under your skin, for good!
:thumbs:

I have GMaps of the first 5 days, but everything is in my Hema Motorcycle Atlas.

Top Bottom