[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

John_Johnny

Long Timer
That track could do with a bit of water Richard. Great shot.

Ahhhh, memories of the water truck turning the dust into clods of clay that smack you in the eye. I took Mayumi to the local speedway a while back. She was less than impressed. In fact she sat in the car reading for most of the evening.
I loved it!! :bs

nev

Super Térrarist
Ahhhh, memories of the water truck turning the dust into clods of clay that smack you in the eye. I took Mayumi to the local speedway a while back. She was less than impressed. In fact she sat in the car reading for most of the evening.
I loved it!! :bs

Always fun going to a speedway track and seeing newbies to speedway thinking themselves very lucky to get a front row spot at the exit of a corner...

Paul n Dixie

Part of the furniture
My pic of the day may seem very insignificant to some, but today was the first time I got to take my oldest son out riding on the road, he was on my DRZ in motard trim while I was on the mighty SV.

So what else would a 18yo be doing at a lookout during a bike ride? :bs

I clicked the "Like" button.
Great stuff Brian:clap:, hope to ride with the next generation and you someday :)
:chug: to you both, Paul and Dixie

I wonder if the owner will trade a GS for this?

25316584539_68562383db_c.jpg

John_Johnny

Long Timer

Full moon. I took this photo about 9pm. Now at 10.20pm it's like daylight outside. No clouds, just the stars with the milky way clearly visable, and the biggest brightest moon I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom