Upper Hunter Valley/Uralla Trip

Paul n Dixie

Part of the furniture
:oops: EDIT_ I stated that when we took a LH turn out of Kentucky (to join the NE hWY 3,4 ks down the road) that we could have turned Right and continued on to Uralla..That is incorrect- unless you travel by freight train...
I had mistaken a feint line on the map to be a minor road when in fact it is the railway line.:oops::stupid:

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
:oops: EDIT_ I stated that when we took a LH turn out of Kentucky (to join the NE hWY 3,4 ks down the road) that we could have turned Right and continued on to Uralla..That is incorrect- unless you travel by freight train...
I had mistaken a feint line on the map to be a minor road when in fact it is the railway line.:oops::stupid:

Doesn't matter...we ride railway tracks, too.:killingme

Paul n Dixie

Part of the furniture
I don't think I can say "Llangothlin" ......... and I don't think riding there will make it any easier.

:killingmeI meant to suggest that suitably lubricated tonsils would assist in the
pronounciation of Llangothlin.. seems I left the door wide open ! (so to speak):lol:

Crustyvarmint

Back road wanderer
A couple of trips back, I took the road from Armidale, through Rockvale and bypassed Glen Innes via Red Range.
I recall it was lovely country on unsealed roads, but I don't have any pics.

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Given enough beer it.ll roll off your tongue

Beer rolling of my tongue? I hope it's backwards and over the tonsils. When it rolls forwards, it's usually a sign that I've had too much, or I forgot to open my mouth - the latter does happen sometimes.

Some Vaseline, perhaps? W-) :icon-maffick-:

Just because I'll be sharing with a varmint ........

:killingmeI meant to suggest that suitably lubricated tonsils would assist in the
pronounciation of Llangothlin.. seems I left the door wide open ! (so to speak):lol:

Ah! Tonsil lubricant!!

A couple of trips back, I took the road from Armidale, through Rockvale and bypassed Glen Innes via Red Range.
I recall it was lovely country on unsealed roads, but I don't have any pics.

You are awake? I didn't see you sticking up for me whilst they've been sticking-it to me.

Top Bottom