Clowndogs 13 Days 4000 K's - NSW & VIC

C

Clowndog

Thanks for the continuing kind feedback all ! It helps me knuckle down and keep chipping away at this :D

I will be working on Day 7 - Melbourne to Dargo, today and after that we have.

Day 8 - Dargo to Orbost via Hotham Heights and Dargo High Plains Rd
Day 9 - Orbost to Orbost via Bombala & Delegate
Day 10 - Orbost to Dalgety via Jindabyne & the Barry Way
Day 11 - Dalgety to Dalgety via Charlottes Pass, Threado, Cabramurra & Kiandra
Day 12 Dalgety to Bega via Maffra & Pambula
Day 13 Bega to home (Probably very little content here as it was mainly transit.)

Stay tuned :clap:

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
I guess this is what it's all about, drawing on the experiences of others so we can all have a better time.

Iain

Exactly right. That's was the key reason this forum was set up for in the first place ....:chug::chug:

C

Clowndog

You sure do know how to use that camera and know what will make a great shot.

If you saw the number of pictures I took and the percentage that actually were great shots, you might not still think that, but thanks :D

Looking to buy a book or enroll in a small course when I get the time, and I really need to purchase a camera of my own one day too.

I'm heading down to Phillip Island from Brissy for the Wold supers in Feb.

After reading your report I've decided to make up some time in the first half of the trip and then cover some of the roads you've mentioned, Wee Jasper Road, Elliot Way and Granya Gap.

Iain

Thats great to hear mate, im sure you will enjoy it !

Tumbarumba to Khancoban via Elliot way and Cabramurra was an absolute blast ! and a great opportunity to get out of the heat for a while.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
IMG_1897.JPG

Unfortunately, limiting a panorama shot to 700 pixels in width leaves you with a fairly small image, but I think it still worked well enough with this shot of Otis Rd. Next time i might try doing one with the camera on it's side, perhaps that will help ?​

No need to mate....
Just upload any pic in any size you want....the forum software will resize on the fly to 700pixel max wide.
BUT...by clicking the image, it'll open another page with the full-size pic!
:chug:

So...if you could...just overwrite the file of that pano-shot (on your server) with a bigger version...it'll show up within the thread the size it is now...but expands to the new size by clicking it.​

C

Clowndog

Thats a nice feature, i'll do that !

I had hoped to get another day or two up but the business I work for was sold today with locks put on the doors the night before, you know the kinda deal :eek:

Anyway im still employed but going to be a busy few days. I'll post up some more on the weekend, still got some absolutly CRACKING photos to go !

Top Bottom