[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

Squizzy

Long Timer
Just received a PDF copy of a French sidecar magazine. The editor contacted a while ago after he saw a FB post I had put up. Thought it was a scam at first, but it all checked out.

The edition has some details of the sidecar mods. 3 pages in all. The translated version is a bit weird, but you can get the idea.

capture2.jpg

Not sure about some of the rallies they go to over there. One guy was saying his bike would not start because the twist grip was frozen, don't know why :LOL:

Capture1.PNG

VB1971

Getting the hang of it
Just received a PDF copy of a French sidecar magazine. The editor contacted a while ago after he saw a FB post I had put up. Thought it was a scam at first, but it all checked out.

The edition has some details of the sidecar mods. 3 pages in all. The translated version is a bit weird, but you can get the idea.

View attachment 5210

Not sure about some of the rallies they go to over there. One guy was saying his bike would not start because the twist grip was frozen, don't know why :LOL:

View attachment 5211
That’s awesome Squizzy. You must be happy and proud!!! Great achievement. Well done!

Hytram

<-- now went that way

where can we look?

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Quiet moment on the Hakataramea Pass, NZ S.I. overlooking the Kelly Basin with the Southern Alps in the background.

NZ_0428.JPG

Top Bottom