Last Saturday 6th April Ride

ktmman1503

Riding KTM990 ADV
Hi Guys,

Had a free day, so I set off on a one-man ride..

Left home (Mornington Peninsula) around 9.30am and headed to LongWarry BP Servo and filled the big girl.. Then headed up the Labertouch Road then on to Forest Road... Great day, no wind, sun was out and around 16c.

Continued on until I hit the gravel, bloody beautiful, no dust, not that it would worry me, I was in front..

Arrived at a 6 way intersection and headed down and long the Tarago Road... Stopped after riding for an hour or so for a snack and a look around.

From there I joined the Elton Road and turn off heading toward Powelltown via BT Divide Track, only to find I had to turn back because of Tree Felling.. What a Mess !! I could not find the road.. So back I went..

Up Elton Road coming out near Neerim Junction.

Headed down the long way into Noojee via the old road..

I was going to head up to McAdam's Gap, but decided against it.. the weather was looking a little wet over the ranges, so I decided to head to Powelltown and turn right on to Big Creek Road..

Passed Starlings Gap... Was going to stop there for lunch, but way too many people..

Continued on a little and found a quiet track.. Stopped for a cuppa and lunch...

Then headed on towards Warburton, however my ride from there got a little confusing, too many track names to remember, all I know is that I came out at Warby behind the Caravan Park.

From there I headed home..

A great ride...

Hope you enjoy the pics.

IMG_0827.JPG

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0830.JPG

IMG_0832.JPG

IMG_0836.JPG

IMG_0837.JPG

Last edited:

Squizzy

Long Timer
Nice ride. I find I use my GPS for telling me where I have been, I use maps to work out where I am going(sometimes)! All the tracks are a little hard to remember after a while.

ktmman1503

Riding KTM990 ADV
Hi,

Yes... I did do that and my Navman did work well..

Just so many tracks I forgot most of them by the time I got home.

Cheers.

Top Bottom