Banditrider's Pootles

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Part one of our Queens Birthday adventure: http://banditrider.blogspot.com/2014/06/brr-waikaremoana-moto-assault-day-one.html

GOPR2827.JPG

]

YUCK :eek::eek:
Looks like a pretty sloppy start there, but improving fairly quickly.
This is another yarn to spend a night on :clap:
You're starting to overload the ideas-department :scull:

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Christ, that first day was one hell of a slop-fest :eek::eek:

Putere Road
That rings a bell....I think we quit on that as conditions were similar ....and still raining heavily at the time.

Some great shots you've got there....and day2 looks even more promising.:clap:

Went into Matawai via the Whakarau Road...and LOVED every meter of it!

NZ_Nov12_0171.JPG

Just saw it all finished with another heavy drenching, bummer!
LOVE the pics, mate....LOVE the pics :bow:

Onto part3 now...

Fuzzy Dunlop

Unleash the inner wombat
Cheers man, we had a ball, even with the wet stuff.

Impressed with the E-07's!

I've just put E-07 rear on the 1190 and I like it better than the K60. Much rounder profile so the rear steers MUCH better and looks like it wont square off nearly as much. Mind you I've done mostly tarmac so far but no complaints other than the 'knobs' on the tire do flex a bit under heavy acceleration.

banditrider

Long Timer
Yes, I had a K60 on before and definitely preferring the 07. They've been really good in the gravel and muck so far. Also very impressive on the road - even in the wet. Lasting well so far...mate gets 12km on his Tiger - doubt the Vee will do that well but it helps that they are a lot cheaper than K60's...

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member

Bummer about the weather...and wish we had a Tiniroto tucked away in the hills here, too. Beaut bit of road, that. And that's before all the little side-loops, going into the backblocks before returning back to the "main-strip" for as little.

:drool::drool:

Thanks for the pics...and thanks for the yarns, awesome stuff.

Top Bottom