West-Gippsland...a bag of surprises

C

Criswill

Pete , that was great day! can't wait to do it again.
Thanks again for lettin' me in. :)
Chris

And there's no "letting in"...you come for a ride and that's it.

Glitch. He does ride one of those Bavarian tractors we do need to keep some standards up here you know. I think you should qualify things a bit.

:flame::flame::icon-maffick-:

TimC

Tour Pro
Glitch. He does ride one of those Bavarian tractors we do need to keep some standards up here you know. I think you should qualify things a bit.

:flame::flame::icon-maffick-:

Be careful! They might start reproducing!

Great photos all. Wish I was there. The weekend was a bit of a write off for me.

hayesy

Tour Pro
Great photos
Spewing to have missed this ride. :angry:
And it looks like my ride to bright next w/e is looking impossible :poo:

Whats the KTM in the photos? :bees:

hayesy

Tour Pro
Well 2 of the WTF had KTM headlights and the latest one looked orange in the photos...

Bright is still on. I've sold a car and just have to deliver it to Booroorban which was to happen this w/e, untill the diff started to make noise last week :mad::bang::poo: Bit of a bugger as I sold it a bit cheap (easy sale and a bit of a favour) and now it will cost $1200, but then I should have sold it 6 years ago... just don't mention it to the Mrs...
At the moment I have the $ AND the car so really have to get it delivered, well, I don't really have the $ as some bloke in QLD who had a DR650 now has them, so it is either deliver this Fri for a 9 hour drive to Bright or I am not too shore when...

Top Bottom