Vic Targa 2015...Bliss In The High Country

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
all back home, no dramas, (sort of ) cracker trip, great weather, great tracks, great fun with all...gem again Pete, well done...

What a surprise...mum+tiddler crossing the main road in broad daylight in the middle of town....and without any rush whatsoever :wot:

P1060646-XL.jpg

:thumbs:

Sweet shot!!
Also love the first one....the Yarck shot with the flags...classy!! :so

Paul n Dixie

Part of the furniture
You're damn close there....the server-mob (Parcom) I've got my personal pics/ files on has been bought by another mob which has been "fusing" the operations into their own....with the usual associated chaos along the way.

Uploaded the pics last night, ready to link, no worries.
All file-management via FTP is fine...but once linked, not a single pic shows up.
It's been fairly flakey over the last 4 weeks....emailed them last night (our time), have to wait and see how it goes.

This link should open a pic in a new browser pane immediately....if it does, they're ALL back on.
http://www.glitch-oz.com/pics/12/NZ_2/NZ_Nov12_0001.JPG

Back in the late 1980,s early nineties I used to deal with a computer mob in Brisbane called Parcom , I used to get Commodore VIC20 and C64 'chips from them!!

Wonder if it was the same mob?

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Back in the late 1980,s early nineties I used to deal with a computer mob in Brisbane called Parcom , I used to get Commodore VIC20 and C64 'chips from them!!

Wonder if it was the same mob?

Naw, mate....Parcom Internet Services was one of the major players in its time....similar to GoDaddy nowadays.
http://www.parcomweb.com/

Crazy Dave/ Parcom was Seattle/ US based.
The new mob is also Washington State based.

We ran AusTouring off it for about 5 or 6 years.
Marty got himself a bunch of grey hair in the process...before he pulled the place across to Micron21, a Melbourne server.
Tempted to give Micron a call tomorrow to check if they can help me transferring the data across in a jiffy to kick-start the pics again...
but at triple the $$ it's getting more than a little sideline-hobby.

Micron's proven rock-solid though!!

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
2 different things, mate....one is the forum server (which is all good, local Micron21 in Melbourne)..... the other is the personal webspace that is really just a picture dump to link the
personal RR-pics.

I don't mix the 2...one is forum (and for all of us),
the other a personal account.

Just send them another email....

dougman1

Part of the furniture
After settling in to our digs for the night we had a walk to the campground shop for pizza/parma.

P1060658-XL.jpg

The food, beer hit the spot. Great little set up and we mingled with the locals in the eatery out front.

P1060663-XL.jpg

The local restaurant, not sure if it was open or closed!

P1060669-XL.jpg

The bikes waiting patiently in the cool morning. We loaded quickly and set off for breakfast.

P1060673-XL.jpg

Into Jaimeson, where the Targa rally was in full swing.

P1060675-XL.jpg

P1060674-XL.jpg

dougman1

Part of the furniture
It was a cracker of a morning. Jaimeson - Licola Road.

P1060681-XL.jpg

P1060685-X3.jpg

A familiar sight ( for me ) Moyston blasting off into the distance.

P1060690-X3.jpg

A scenic lookout, couldn't see the view because of the trees!

P1060694-XL.jpg

What a great ride this is.

P1060711-XL.jpg

Top Bottom