[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

Hytram

<-- now went that way
Found some bees sitting on a sunflower...

(Samsung S9)

0c853c40ed6c0aaa7ec8c0afb2ee3e49.jpg

97a4eee53729ba78bac595f39bac2cb1.jpg

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Went for a ride down to Curdievale on the weekend, overnight at Apollo Bay, time for some pics on the way home. This one at Barwon Park Mansion.

Was there at 9:30am, door open at 10:00am, must go back at some time.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Went for a ride down to Curdievale on the weekend, overnight at Apollo Bay, time for some pics on the way home. This one at Barwon Park Mansion.

Was there at 9:30am, door open at 10:00am, must go back at some time.

That certainly looks worth a visit...never heard of it before.:chug:

Since I had to google for it, here's location map https://ishr.site/GHMt

Williamson

Part of the furniture
2 phones, a PC, A laptop, a PC and 8 different browsers

no problem

its not me, its you

Can see pics on the iPhone - pretty sharp pic they are too!

:glu

No see on the HP laptop, using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and some other thingy work calls Microsoft Edge. If sumthing is gonna go wrong, it goes wrong with me. I have a reputation along those lines at the office, I guess they can't wait for me to retire.

Well eff them, I've seen the back of three managers, five directors, seven CEO's (five of them in four years) , and I'll see the back of a few more.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Can see pics on the iPhone - pretty sharp pic they are too!

:glu

No see on the HP laptop, using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and some other thingy work calls Microsoft Edge. If sumthing is gonna go wrong, it goes wrong with me. I have a reputation along those lines at the office, I guess they can't wait for me to retire.

Well eff them, I've seen the back of three managers, five directors, seven CEO's (five of them in four years) , and I'll see the back of a few more.

IE and Edge I can understand but Chrome should work just fine.

Try:
Click the Chrome menu icon in the upper right-hand corner of the browser.
Select Settings.
Click "Settings" on the left and then "Show advanced settings" at the bottom of the page.
In the Privacy section, click Content Settings.
In the Images section, click "Show all images "recommended").
Click Done.

The problem is in your browser settings/ security settings.
Today's FireFox update also comes with another shyteload of "security" garbage, windows popping up everywhere about this and that site blahblah.

I thought you'd retired 10 years ago :wot:

Top Bottom