SEQ Willo's Way

Paul n Dixie

Part of the furniture
The car in the background of the 2nd steam train picture looks like a HD Holden! definately NOT from the 9 August 1886!! (GM were NEVER that far advanced) - still are'nt LOL!!

Last edited:

Crustyvarmint

Back road wanderer
Hey! Stop picking on me. I ate all the green stuff. Red is not good for you, unless it comes from a bottle!

Congrats on reclaiming the pics from the drowned phone Michael. :clap:

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Hey! Stop picking on me. I ate all the green stuff. Red is not good for you, unless it comes from a bottle!

Congrats on reclaiming the pics from the drowned phone Michael. :clap:

I thought you must've been asleep, or you were in the shed repairing the BMW, again.

Good value steak though, aye!

John_Johnny

Long Timer
I reckon Willo and Crusty should do this trip again...if only for the $10 steak! Johnny and I are up for it.

Willo, when you introduced me to this forum and I pulled the bike out of storage, I was worried SWMBO was going to crack it with Johnny and I pissing off on weekends but the more I ride off with you guys, the more I realise she actually likes our absence! :bees:
May have to schedule long trips during school holidays, but it's lookin' good. :thumbs:

BTW, You got some photos gone awol in posts 4 and 7.

Williamson

Part of the furniture
I reckon Willo and Crusty should do this trip again...if only for the $10 steak! Johnny and I are up for it.

Willo, when you introduced me to this forum and I pulled the bike out of storage, I was worried SWMBO was going to crack it with Johnny and I pissing off on weekends but the more I ride off with you guys, the more I realise she actually likes our absence! :bees:
May have to schedule long trips during school holidays, but it's lookin' good. :thumbs:

BTW, You got some photos gone awol in posts 4 and 7.

Glad you are enjoying the ride.

Don't worry about the pics, they only had Derek and Bills horse troughs.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
I reckon Willo and Crusty should do this trip again...if only for the $10 steak!.

Shit, nawww...we'd never hear the end of it :killingme

$10 steaks...I think those times are over once and for all.
But Willo might find another set of bo*bs hanging out of some barmaid's T-shirt :killingme:doh:

Williamson

Part of the furniture
...I think those times are over once and for all.
But Willo might find another set of bo*bs hanging out of some barmaid's T-shirt :killingme:doh:

Which reminds me, I must put my name down for this one.

....... Overnight at Tungamah Hotel ....

The high-light of the last visit to the Tungamah Hotel (last year) the entertainment was even more lively than South Grafton.

.... Saturday night's entertainment has very tasty to say the least, no size 18 Wonder Woman or Linda Carter, but the local footy club had a "Sportsmans' Night" complete with adult female entertainers. If I had pics, I could not post them as they made Cookie, from the Great Northern Hotel at South Grafton look, like Mother Teresa....

Better pack triple dose heart pills.

Top Bottom