NZ rebel tour

nev

Super Térrarist
Since the other Austourers are in the South Island soaking up the ideal NZ riding weather, Jo and I have avoided the crowds following Glitch around and left Auckland today for our own North Island tour.

Day 1 saw us loading up the bikes in Auckland and hitting the road at 10am. We hit the backroads and found some rippers on our way north. 290km for the day. About 70km of dirt and some terrific bitumen.

http://goo.gl/maps/V804I

IMAG0570.jpg

IMAG0574.jpg

IMAG0575.jpg

dougman1

Part of the furniture
Damn, feeling a little homesick now.
Beaut weather with most of the country in drought. Good for bikers, bad for the farmers. Enjoy your travels :clap:

Captn Spock

Ride along and prosper
Staff member
was thinking of asking you to see if you were riding anywhere this weekend Nev. Enjoy NZ. ride safe.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Hey guys

Have a good one !!
Hope it turns out as much of a pearler as the just finished SI-loop :drool::drool:
That XT looks damn nice in that orange colour :clap:

goodie

Have a great ride, you two!
As soon as we finished our tour down south we sent the sunshine up north - for your enjoyment. :D The rest is up to you...

nev

Super Térrarist
Yeah terrible weather so far. Got just a tiny bit sunburnt on a boat trip out in the Bay of Islands yesterday :p

nev

Super Térrarist
platypus121 (Bernard) joined us for a couple of hundred km of our ride today along the West Coast today. More fantastic roads and great weather.

I finally got around to adding a spot link for our trip

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
platypus121 (Bernard) joined us for a couple of hundred km of our ride today along the West Coast today.

Watch him....he's a real bad one. Leads you into all the little side-tracks and interesting bits, then buggers off and leaves you to it.:chug::chug:
Great to hear!

Top Bottom