[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

Seeing as this seems to currently be a site for those who are under medical instruction not to ride I'm claiming an exemption from posting old photos and putting a new no motorcycle shot up. How much fun would we have had on this track on 400cc two stroke enduro bikes back in the day? (its a shot from Saturday afternoon so it is recent and while under the "no motorcycles" rule)

52220494827_7730cbcdde_h.jpg

Last edited:

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
How much fun would we have had on this track on 400cc two stroke enduro bikes back in the day?

I'm sure there would still be the odd pair of goggles, bits of Bell helmet and half a swingarm embedded and grown into the bark of those trees :)
Nice shot!

I'm sure there would still be the odd pair of goggles, bits of Bell helmet and half a swingarm embedded and grown into the bark of those trees :)
Nice shot!

Or an upside down PE?
This was one of my better efforts. Shot one was taken from the road I ended up futher down the hill that where I was standing in the pic. The bike is facing the opposite way to the direction it was heading when I was on it.

3157796308_4b04cef5c3_b.jpg

and from below

3156967935_898fd456ae_b.jpg

I'd hate to have to lift a modern ADV bike out of there.

My little brother was always better at modifying bikes or the environment than I was.
Both these bikes came out of the same crate and had consecutive serial numbers. Mine is on the trailer his has some custom mods to the rear sub frame and handlebars amongst other parts.

3157803954_aa153c018e_h.jpg

3157816318_ca75c300a2_b.jpg

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Them were the boikes!!
Bloody widowmakers, too.
30hp 250 strokers @ 110kg wet
Love the last pic....and can just about imagine the pungent smell of a blue-schmoke coming off a sheep paddock, looking at those glistening gumboots :bs

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
My little brother was always better at modifying bikes or the environment than I was.
Both these bikes came out of the same crate and had consecutive serial numbers. Mine is on the trailer his has some custom mods to the rear sub frame and handlebars amongst other parts.

Custom mods orrite....splat-tuning or just an early adopter of the "Thin-Suzuki"?

Top Bottom