The Strom's Broken Hill Break.

steamboat

Getting the hang of it
Melbourne Cup Weekend Roadie to Broken Hill.

Except for one day of 39c and wind,couple of hours rain and cold wind the next day!! the rest of the weekend was desert weather at it's best.
Enjoyed all the edge of the Outback hospitality :)scull::chug:) even if I had to have Arghhhhh Goldwing's and gaspp BMW's for company,(nah,their owner's were ok)

Last edited:

nev

Super Térrarist
By the look of the regos, Jo and I went for a ride in the closest plane in your pic back in 2004. I called shotgun and got to sit up the front with the pilot. Jo got the lay flat seat in the back.

IMG_3849.JPG

steamboat

Getting the hang of it
By the look of the regos, Jo and I went for a ride in the closest plane in your pic back in 2004. I called shotgun and got to sit up the front with the pilot. Jo got the lay flat seat in the back.

IMG_3849.JPG

Not as a :sick: customer I hope ?

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Hey Glenn...thanks for the post, mate. Good to see you still punting the Strom around the place.. :woot:

steamboat

Getting the hang of it
At a reduced pace Pete, that was my biggest run for quite a while,nearly hung up the boots at one stage, but thought :rolleyes "arrr bugger it, what else am I gunna do" W-) been at It too long to change my evil habit now.though could be persuaded to trade the Strom in on one of these.

Catch ya
Glenn

Last edited:
Top Bottom