Yinnar south

a86

Getting the hang of it
Thought I would have a look at Yinnar South, where I was on the fire truck recently. Having developed "Kienapfel Route Obfuscation Syndrome" my route was far from direct.

P1020575.JPG

Heading for Boolara South.

P1020577.JPG

Morwell river road

P1020578.JPG

Budgeree road

P1020580.JPG

Heaps of clearance!

P1020581.JPG

Turning from road 31 onto upper middle creek road

P1020582.JPG

turning from ritchies road onto jumbuk road

P1020583.JPG

Jumbuk school, in the middle of nowhere, closed in the seventies.

P1020584.JPG

Burnt, Yinnar South

P1020585.JPG

The hall did not make it

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
"Kienapfel Route Obfuscation Syndrome" my route was far from direct.

OI!! :D

Why go for vanilla when there's a smorgasboard of other flavours?:thumbs:

Yinnar?
Man, you know how to pick 'em!
I bet you hardly saw a soul along the way..."Obfuscation Syndrome" at work :chug:

a86

Getting the hang of it
Actually when bactracking from UMC road along ritchies rd I had to basically encircle a campsite in the middle of nowhere containing bogans firing guns. (possibly a fraser anning training camp) Luckily I ramain non-perforated. Prolly interested in the oxy.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Actually when bactracking from UMC road along ritchies rd I had to basically encircle a campsite in the middle of nowhere containing bogans firing guns. (possibly a fraser anning training camp) Luckily I ramain non-perforated. Prolly interested in the oxy.

Shit.....can't have THAT, all the good stuff'd run out! Like last night's Sauce Bernaise and the King Valley CabSav! :bs

No surprise re: rednecks up there...only a handful of wayward folks on trailies might be scouring the bush otherwise.

Let me know about the oxy soonest, there's a guy in NSW (got the ad on ADVrider as well) who's near enough to pay the freight charges if he can find someone to transport the gas bottles as well.W-)
First come, first serve....
It's some bloody good kit, that.

Top Bottom