Adventures on an XT250

Squizzy

Long Timer
Re: Mt Belmore & Cherry Tree ride Relive Vid

Excellent, but a bit painful sitting here in ISO. Riding the bike to work is not quite the same (when it's not raining or 4deg. of course)

Hytram

<-- now went that way
Re: Disc O Dazzler ride

Jolly good..

do you do this with the Relive app tracking you and it enbends the photos on the way or can load in a GPX file and photos afterwards via the webpage?

In otherwords, can I do this from a ride I did 6 months ago?

Last edited:

Williamson

Part of the furniture

Paul n Dixie

Part of the furniture
Re: Disc O Dazzler ride

Jolly good..

do you do this with the Relive app tracking you and it embends the photos on the way or can load in a GPX file and photos afterwards via the webpage?

In otherwords, can I do this from a ride I did 6 months ago?

Hi Marty I use the app in real time- when you "finish" the ride on the app it will ask you if you want to make a video. At this time its displays your movements and pauses at intervals where it has detected a stop. I assume it knows either from the gps signal or because I take a photo!
At this time it opens the phones gallery and you tag the image(s) you wish to insert. You can scroll past the recent images and use any image from your gallery.
I have been told you can import gpx files into Relive and recreate a previous ride or create one you haven't done... (dodgy)!
though I haven"t intentionaly tried this, relive did generate a video of a ride I did several years ago and I honestly hadnt used relive before- so It accessed my phones innermost secrets and made a video!
Can I suggest loading the app and using it when you go to the shops, or set it for walking and go for a walk. Take a few pictures and have a play with the app so when you,re able you can make some ride videos to share :)
Certainly if you make some vids of previous rides it would be welcoming to watch them also :D

Top Bottom