Barham Beer Bikes and Bulldust

John_Johnny

Long Timer

Meth, Speed and Ice. Hmmm. Well Hahn Ice is good, I like speeding but not if I get a ticket, but meth? Isn't that what drunks mix with cordial?

Finley Lake. Sign says "No Swimming".

Turned off at Finley. Blighty is about halfway to Deni.

John_Johnny

Long Timer

Met a few locals in Deni. They said chips always come with black sauce in Deni.

The locals said the chips with black sauce were from the Black Cat or the Lucky Chicken. The former wasn't open yet and the latter didn't know what the hell black sauce was.

The road from Deniliquin to Barham was devoid of life. Nothing but road dissappearing into a shimmering reflection. I tried to get a photo of what looks like water over the road, but it's just a mirage.

John_Johnny

Long Timer

Oh dear. Sat down with the gang but got kicked out of the bar. No kids allowed. Some law about pokies. Didn't fancy sitting on our own in the ladies lounge, so we walked across the road to Club Barham. We're surrounded by pokies and Johnny is playing keno. Go figure. W-)
Anyway, it's very nice here so we might stay for dinner. The Barham burger looks good.

John_Johnny

Long Timer
Let's go for a walk around Barham......

There was a shop with retro stuff. The girl was really nice, all dressed up like the '40s and she was playing the soundtrack from Aviator on the stereo. Very impressive and I was reluctant to leave this store. I could have chatted to her all day.

John_Johnny

Long Timer

Pasties for lunch

Esso Petrol Station. Closed.

Nice park with swings, slides, monkey bars etc but what's that club in the background. Something Squash Club????

BDSM Squash Club. Don't know what that stands for. Sir Frank said I should Google search it and click on images.

Top Bottom