[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Went for a short wander on the 1200 today along dirt roads I knew, just in case. All good, had fun, I think I need some better tyres though if I wish to continue this pursuit :)

Top of Dom Dom rd. Very nice this morning.

View attachment 878

Found this in the middle of the road out the back of Marysville, someone will be annoyed, I would have been if I had hit it.

View attachment 880

Another day in paradise.

Oops...looks like someone forgot the spring-clip...seems one of the $-better hitches with that ferrule

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
How to fix BMW's?
Like ya fix Suzukis

:)

"Pete-bodge" on a Rental R1150RT speedo pickup, Tornanti1, Switzerland

Tor1536.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ant

Squizzy

Long Timer
Went for a ride to Bunyip yesterday morning to look at a nice 1100GS, was not quite as nice as the photos. Whatever. And 15 years of improvements later, I think I will keep the 1200.
Anyway, came back across from Gembrook to Seville, saw this sign, had a look down the road, no ice cream truck, so I left. No idea what was going on at the scout camp. :)

PXL_20220219_001003745.MP.jpg

Zuckerbaron

Tour Pro
Temperatures rising here in my place!
- 5°C in the night but already 11 - 13°C around noon. So I had to look into the garage if Katie is still there.
First trip of the year where to go to? Well, Texas has probably higher temperatures so off we go.

220309-3.jpg

Temperatures were still low. But I found out it is a quite new settlement to German standards.
Founded in 1949.
220309-5.jpg

Back home on small roads.

220309-2.jpg

Fortunately the locals had cleared the trunks of the last storm.
220309-1.jpg

That was a good start, let's hope for some more.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Tassie Gems 2005....a rare shot of @gunner cutting the bends near Nelson Falls (Queenstown-> Bronte Park)
on the 1000 Strom in its Canadian-clothes before it turned into the original ThinStrom a year or so later.

Written off 3 times in its life...and still going like the clappers. :2thumbs-up:

408q_ Derwent Bridge to Hobart.JPG

Top Bottom