First run

D

Dugite

Hi all

Had the strom for 6 days and although i took it to work a couple of times during the week today was the day for a first outing as the better halfs helmet didn't turn up till late friday.

Only a short ride today to familiarise ourselves with the bike (150 k) & scrub the tyres in. Headed off about 08:15 towards the Town of 1770 at what was to be a leasurly pace but the little strom has a nice engine that just wants to please :lol: and i found i had to keep backing off.

From my place to 1770 isn't too bad a mixture from bumpy in patches to smooth new asphalt with a few nice sweeping bends ideal for a first ride no hard braking corners just roll off a little before then roll on again into the bend. A lot of road kill to dodge but thats pretty normal here at this time of year, made a mental note of a very large dead python mid corner on the other side of the road for the return trip.

Had a wander around at 1770 took a couple of photo's went the few ks back to Agnes Waters and had some morning tea then headed for home the trip back being trouble free (remembered where the python was) got home about midday. What a great way to spend a sunday morning 8) .

Cheers Dave

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Dugite said:
Hi all

What a great way to spend a sunday morning 8) .

Cheers Dave

Sound like you like eachother....
A python? Jeez, don't wanna run over the top of THAT in the dark...

D

Dugite

glitch said:
Dugite said:
Hi all

What a great way to spend a sunday morning 8) .

Cheers Dave

Sound like you like eachother....
A python? Jeez, don't wanna run over the top of THAT in the dark...

I reckon it would be a bit slippery at the stage of decay it was at. Wouldn't be much fun cleaning it of the exhaust either :( .

Top Bottom