AusTouring.com  


Go Back   AusTouring.com > General Viewing > Out and About
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes Language
Old 19-10-2019, 10:37 AM   #31
goodie
...
 
goodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 854
Default Re: EuroFest 2019

I'm reading and re-reading your RR over and over again and then so many memories of our time there together are popping up.
How beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us, Marty.
When is the next one?
__________________
Goodie
"Snorkeling the Nevis Trail" by Gudie Cousteau
Chasing the sun....
goodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2019, 02:31 AM   #32
Zuckerbaron
Cruiser
 
Zuckerbaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Braunschweig, Germany
Posts: 113
Default Re: EuroFest 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hytram View Post
Mon 8 (Mon)

The Alps... The love affair continues, I'll be back.


The last harah... Dinner down at Bolzano via little train and Gondola... Oh Italy, oh don't want to leave.


Hey Marti,

thanks for taking us along through the Alps and La Bella Italia!!!
You found the right words, I also don't want to leave Italy when I'm rolling North!


Thanks Gero
__________________
Ciao Gero
Zuckerbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2019, 07:22 AM   #33
Hytram
<-- now went that way
 
Hytram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Newport
Posts: 2,360
Default Re: EuroFest 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodie View Post
I'm reading and re-reading your RR over and over again and then so many memories of our time there together are popping up.
How beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us, Marty.
When is the next one?
thanks Goodie

evey part of this was compared to T2, T2 is always very high up in my memories

in San Diego in April next year for a wedding, I dont think we will have time for bikes.

2021 we are thinking Spain, probably 3 weeks and would like to do at least one of those on a bike..



Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuckerbaron View Post

Hey Marti,

thanks for taking us along through the Alps and La Bella Italia!!!
You found the right words, I also don't want to leave Italy when I'm rolling North!


Thanks Gero
Thank Gero

as above, although we want to do Spain, a lot of me just thinks to go get lost in Italy for a few weeks
__________________
Marty
2012 Super Tenere
Ride hard, live dangerously...
Hytram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2019, 12:18 PM   #34
glitch
Mapping the next ride...
 
glitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 16,604
Default Re: EuroFest 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hytram View Post
2021 we are thinking Spain, probably 3 weeks and would like to do at least one of those on a bike..
.....

although we want to do Spain, a lot of me just thinks to go get lost in Italy for a few weeks

A week...Spain....smells like either Pyrenees and the Picos de Europa
or a bit of both?
Or some of the Southern Sierras?

It's a hard call, there's so much more to Italy, too...
__________________
Cheers
Pete
glitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 08:02 PM.


All information contained on this site is © 2007-2008 to Austouring.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.