Bright ADV Film Festival Feb 10.-12. 2017

robbieb

Tassie Daddy
Re: Bright ADV Film Festival Feb 10.-12.

Well looks like I got permission anyway!

Tix are purchased

Now I just need to sort flights and accommodation in Bright

robbieb

Tassie Daddy

Tickets should be okay. Last I heard about two weeks ago they were around 70% sold.
Accommodation? Well it's Bright and is always tight but you should have no issues at this stage certainly none in either of the caravan parks of you want to tent it. The Bright Holiday Park is the better (location) its about 2 minutes walk from the Brewery. Most of the motels in town are in easy walking distance and there are heaps of B&B type places if you want.

is that the Big4 Holiday Park? When I went to the event 2 years ago it got a bit wet, and security sounds like it could be an issue, so not super keen to tent. Soggy wet tent adding kgs to the bag for a flight home not desirable.

At the moment I'm tossing up whether to fly over or catch the night sailing of the Spirit and bring my bike

is that the Big4 Holiday Park?

No.
The Bright Holiday Park
Cherry Lane

It's run by the council I think and is literally about 2 minutes walk across the reserve to the Brewery. They do have onsite cabins if you don't want to tent it.

robbieb

Tassie Daddy

No.
The Bright Holiday Park
Cherry Lane

It's run by the council I think and is literally about 2 minutes walk across the reserve to the Brewery. They do have onsite cabins if you don't want to tent it.

Cool, thanks :tu

Top Bottom