[STICKY]Your Favourite Motorcyle Touring Pic

Williamson

Part of the furniture
11053166_10153272386332278_2850507135825477501_o_zpsbjpjtv23.jpg
Just tried to play around with the pic links, but photobucket seems to have changed something. Or even ditched them.
Weren't they going to delete the old accounts after the "grace-period" to make folks sign up for paid hosting?

It's probably something to do with me no longer paying the subscription fee. Some links work, some don't. I'm about 1% way through the process of transferring pics to my laptop. It's a one at a time process, have about 5,000 pics to go.

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Anyway, back to normal viewing. There's a thread on OzSTOC where members post pics of their bike in front of something historical or iconic, and others are to nominate (guess) where or what it is. Here's one of mine, slighty photoshopped, othewise it would have been too easy.

Any nominations?

robbieb

Tassie Daddy
Sure is the same corner :)
Yo, track to the right up that old quarry.

Some of the best views across north-western Tassie from that carpark....even more stunning from that tiny parking area (about 3 bikes worth) up the top of the gravel track.
Views right up to the coast, into the Tarkine and across to Cradle Mtn. from there.
You can walk up there, just not drive, so you'd get the views if you left enough time to walk (or sneak around the gate if it isn't washed out or barred with rocks...). It is the start of the walking track that goes across the 3 mountains there, Mt Claude, Mt Van Dyke, and Mt Roland. In November, there is a race called the Triple Tops which starts there, then skates down the steep end at Mt Roland to the finish.

Hytram

<-- now went that way
Anyway, back to normal viewing. There's a thread on OzSTOC where members post pics of their bike in front of something historical or iconic, and others are to nominate (guess) where or what it is. Here's one of mine, slighty photoshopped, othewise it would have been too easy.

Any nominations?

Burke And Wills Mechanics Institute
Fryerstown

you need to photoshop better :p

Top Bottom