DSCF2562.JPG

DSCF2569.JPG

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member

Fisher's and the 42. !!!!!!!!:glu:glu:glu

On a 1000 Strom?? :wot::wot:

You're bloody NUTZ!! :clap::clap::lao

Oh, man....this will be a repeat-read, time and again!
Know where the tracks are, always shied away from 'em as too tricky/ too hard, too much work and risk on a rental....might actually get around to them on the Posties in Oct/ Nov. :looney:

That's, if Bernard doesn't find out :whistle::bs

The 42. on a Strom?? That's BALLS!!:bow:

Great shots....thanks for posting, mate :so

banditrider

Long Timer
The 42. on a Strom?? That's BALLS!!:bow:

Great shots....thanks for posting, mate :so

No worries. I did not need to go to the gym that day...

The E-07's were fantastic. My first drop was a dumb mistake really and the second was probably because I was so knackered - not too difficult a spot. Plenty of others had issues too but we all got through by helping each other. Very tiring but a fantastic ride.

I've done the 42 now so do not need to repeat - at least not on the Vee.

banditrider

Long Timer
That looks pretty rough. How steep is it? I dunno if the wall was quite as rough (it certainly had some rough bits) but it is pretty steep.

Plenty of throttle was the name of the game. Both me and a 1150GS rider (on his 2nd attempt) got air going up the wall and over a rocky lump.

Wish the GoPro battery had hung in just 5 minutes longer - you'll never believe me but it actually went flat just after I started the bike at the bottom of the wall. If I had had a better idea of what the 42nd was going to be like I wouldn't have videoed any of Fishers Track (even though it was great fun and a bit tricky in places), I would have instead recorded all of the 42nd.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
That looks pretty rough. How steep is it? I dunno if the wall was quite as rough (it certainly had some rough bits) but it is pretty steep.

Not too steep.

Fishers looks ok for the posties, though. (thanks to your vid:chug:)

Will put that on the list for Nov. It'll be our furthest point south, too.

Top Bottom