[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

Imposter.
Where is the short sleeve top and the tatts? No self respecting non conformist HD rider would ever been seen out of uniform.

dougman1

Part of the furniture
I think my Osteo's gonna be very wealthy after that Bars to Pegs stretch.

The reach to the ground had merit, but it ended there! :chug:

thedecepticon

Getting the hang of it
Weekend camp spot, Lindsay River in Murray Sunset National Park.

original.jpg

original.jp

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Weekend camp spot, Lindsay River in Murray Sunset National Park.

original.jpg

:clap::clap:

The Aiguille du Midi :(

RATZZZ! :(:(

Is that zoomed through the valley fog at Chamonix ? (or 1./2. level of the cable-car?)

If it was from the valley, you better rush back quick...there's enough " stretch" in that pic for those ~3000m from valley floor to top-station for a very, very rare "above the cotton-wool" experience. W-) I'd take the punt and pay the dosh... this could well turn out a once-in-a-lifetime thing!

If that was from further up (2. stage of the cable car)...and around 10am or later...it's a goner. No hope the crap will clear up there that day.

Hytram

<-- now went that way
RATZZZ! :(:(

Is that zoomed through the valley fog at Chamonix ? (or 1./2. level of the cable-car?)

If it was from the valley, you better rush back quick...there's enough " stretch" in that pic for those ~3000m from valley floor to top-station for a very, very rare "above the cotton-wool" experience. W-) I'd take the punt and pay the dosh... this could well turn out a once-in-a-lifetime thing!

If that was from further up (2. stage of the cable car)...and around 10am or later...it's a goner. No hope the crap will clear up there that day.

it was last Saturday, 25 Degrees in Chamonix, -2 up the top, they lost power on us for 1/2hr, (lightning strike) stopped the cable cars for an hour, no announcements and fainting Chinese everywhere..

you really appreciate how bad it gets up there...and how quickly

rather gutted..

but hey as a make good the next day I was in France(Annecy) watching France win the world cup, there is a fine line between French Partying and French Rioting, and Party they did for 10hrs

my photo from the same spot as this
(From http://www.austouring.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49314&postcount=132)

T3_2013_0490.JPG

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Awesome...BLOODY AWESOME!
What a damn shame to not have had the views...but happy to hear you're enjoying the place :clap:
"Dem's a pretty weird crowd, dem frogs", oui?

Where abouts are you now?

Top Bottom