[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
You had the coffin along? :shock:

MONDAY evening!
MONDAY....and you old farts got nothing better to do? :bees:
Glad to see you picked a nice day for it.
They still serve brecky from the dresser in the hallway?

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Four days on the road (home --> Bruthen --> Cann River --> Bombala --> Jindabyne --> Khancoban --> Corryong --> Walwa --> Bright --> home), three nights at country pubs (beers & BS), 1392km, good weather - until Kinglake Thursday PM.

1638073149539.jpeg

1638073174181.jpeg

Still, any a day on the bike is better than none.

Williamson

Part of the furniture
You had the coffin along? :shock:

MONDAY evening!
MONDAY....and you old farts got nothing better to do? :bees:
Glad to see you picked a nice day for it.
They still serve brecky from the dresser in the hallway?

The GSX1400 and coffin carrier have gone to a new home in Central NSW. The outfits you see are Burra Bob's (from ADV) and Doonie's (ditto); a BMW GS 1200A and an old Vulcan 1700, and a Spyder.

Yeah, still a self-serve arrangement in the hallway, enough to you started, and until you can get to the Bruthen Bakery, or better the Cann River Bakery...............or both.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Correct. It is marked as a no through road, I think you told us someone has put a gate further along. Wasn't going to find out today, the 12 is a bit harder to turn around on a narrow dirt road :LOL:

It all seems to run out into private property around that little rise at the rear, fences and gates everywhere and the folks at the first house apparently not too happy to deal with bikes/ riders.
There used to be a through-cut into Coonans/ Dairy Creek many moons ago.

Squizzy

Long Timer
Went for a wander on the mighty CB. Lovely day. Not sure if this was a big tree or a small bike photo.

PXL_20211204_233516429.jpg

I was amazed how quiet the helmet was without a screen in front of me. Might have to experiment with the other bikes.

PXL_20211205_003101900.jpg

Top Bottom