oot and aboot in the west

Hytram

<-- now went that way
all working now...

cool idea for a ride.

did you just find them or is there a magical list somewhere

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Intersection Plenty Road/McArthurs Road/ Hawstowe Parade,. Lots of fuss 'bout what to do this one when the roads were widened for the traffic signals.

..... Then South Morang
EcibRFS6Vy0UocKgXQPm_JHRIdpyJ4p8Tl-6_V-Pavdcn1rHx0qvdeaHyj1uuaFIFnKE_bBxuUeHL9TpeLepywUkacaQs327NfXuOUhCX95Z_WX45B7-XfqfeyLebks8dEZ98u0zWoZEt1pmxKTIuvhBTGo_AwGpAU2HagPGvBDXGbcF8ZfTQ_dpSoEmdForjwkhW83Os6_kPxzFRZYWV6hq_67wqgOVy8LhAwh9OTnGSWxp3O95tHXX6k-Y3j_INJAYUYDSh5e4PxginK7ykCnrEfcIII5zQNJliYjTWqTazk4Pb4hPsLXvQGNVw0EUPmzmBLGTgqNfZNUFCvepz6UBNSlMoZ9_eJBduQQNbdmhGAdVKli8axNSoVbFjx2sQ6JpnrwgaEulgDRjOF7mKUH1Ys1o78BsMvqSvDQ2S_61EgXoIE7fvps0ELM3ZALbyUCcbWWkbHNHKeAAPqdLo3e2v-UwPDbmhbNRDYJSRdFIiLQDZOpYX3ncVG5lFXFXVHBY586K8XQgfplBjQt-2mc2=w1540-h832-no

All pics working now, love your work, not half as much as Derek though. I think I just heard a squeal of joy from the Dandenong foothills.

Williamson

Part of the furniture
Well I'll be buttered on both sides ....... Nev's 1st post pics are all good; 2nd post pics which were all good have now disappeared.

nev

Super Térrarist
Nev's 1st post pics are all good; 2nd post pics which were all good have now disappeared.

Mate, all of my pics are always good. I hope I have solved the disappearing pictures. They're hosted on Google photos and I feel they're doing something funny on their side. When I am logged into google I can see them all, but can't see them from a browser I'm not logged into. If it's not fixed now, i dunno.

Well I'll be buttered on both sides .......
I'd almost pay to see that...!:bees: :killingme

Doug, if you turn up to their Christmas party, you probably will see that, and you will have paid for it :)

Crustyvarmint

Back road wanderer
Beautiful pictures Nev.
I can see that you are hooked now. If you would like a list of all the troughs I've visited, pm me your email address.
You could have days of pure pleasure.

Top Bottom