Keppels Hut Ride April 7

ktmman1503

Riding KTM990 ADV
Yes.. good call..

I would do the same...

No use busting a gut and ya back trying to handle and pick up a big girl on a wet and muddy track.

yuk !

I'm out to enjoy my riding now days... Done enough of wet and muddy rides.. Too old for that...

Cheers.

Squizzy

Long Timer
Not much snow last weekend. The track is not very steep, but just a bit rocky in spots, I just took my time and got there ok. It should be ok for the bigger bikes so long as it has not been raining too much. Probably decide on a Friday, rather than weeks ahead. I am up for another ride when it suits everyone, track is shut in June for a couple of months, good thing too!
Hi Derek, I only decided to go for a ride on Saturday night, was going Noojee way then turned and went up Don Rd. Forgot about Keppels hut till I saw the sign, not much planning involved.
The XTank is made by a guy in Holland, it feeds from the vent line on the main tank. After an initial problem with a kinked line, works fine, nice bit of welding inside and out. Drains completely then runs off the main tank.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Thanks mate...thought it'd feed into the vent line/ pipe.
All metal tank then by he sounds of it...looks pretty neat :clap:

nev

Super Térrarist
GPS trace of where I went.
Capture-M.png

Looks like a great ride. Can you do me a favour and post an interactive google maps version of the GPX track in KMZ format? Easiest way to do this is to load the GPX file in Google earth and save as KMZ, then save it to a location somewhere on the internet.

Top Bottom