2.5 Bikes, 2 Riders, 9 wheels

stewy

Still young and stupid
Dunno if ppl would be so envious of the sleepless hours I been keeping......oh well like they say what doesn't kill ya nakes you stronger

nev

Super Térrarist
mate, I know you've been planning this for a couple of years and it's great to see it all finally coming together and almost time to head off!

(ps if you find yourself with an extra day or so up your sleeve after the first half of the trip there is some excellent riding in northern Arkansas southern Missouri. Just look for Melbourne,AR on the map. An excellent introduction to what lies ahead as you head further east).

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Coming in late on this, but....wishing you 2 EXACTLY the trip you've been dreaming about!!

It's a FANTASTIC place to travel and visit and you'll meet the most incredible folks in the most unbelievable places...forgetting politics and religion, those Yanks are just stumpingly friendly and helpfull.
A good number of crackpots for sure...., but the majority is very much like Aussie country folks used to be in years gone by.

There'll be a lot of obstacles and hard work in this ride even when you're there....but I can't wait for those glowing eyes and bubbling yarns when you guys get back. It'll be good...REAL GOOD!! :lao:clap::clap:

Spent an extra minute at Crater Lake for me yer hear? :chug:
Now get the hell outta here!

goodie

You and Lenna will do alright - no fears, Adam
You'll have a trip you don't want to end....... Bon voyage! :D

stewy

Still young and stupid
Bikes left yesterday, so no turning back now(and trust me, it got real close monday night) will post up a story about how it almost all came crashing down around us.

Anyway hopefully tomorrow we leave the rain behind and are greeted by sunny skys

goodie

Bikes left yesterday, so no turning back now(and trust me, it got real close monday night) will post up a story about how it almost all came crashing down around us.

Oh no, what on earth happened?!

Anyway hopefully tomorrow we leave the rain behind and are greeted by sunny skys

Glad to hear that things seemed to be sorted out by now. Off you go now - quickly!

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
For some sizzling goss on how things are going:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Keepin-It-Wheel/196666553819637

Of course it wouldn't be Stewy if things would run smooth :whistle:
but man, they're getting the full dose of everything good and bad in America.
Lots of good folks helping them out....and some lowlife's making the trip a hard one.

From stolen wallet/ camera etc to tearing bikes down in LA to get that KTM going again to a currently busted clutch on Stewy's Strom which is towing a HEAVY trailer, it's all there.
Regardless of all the drama...they're still making headway!!

Taking me hat off, bloody oath!!
:lao

Top Bottom