Long Timer
Sunday's ride: http://banditrider.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/may-brr.html

DSCF3132.JPG

DSCF3133.JPG

DSCF3136.JPG

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
As always...another great read and some good pics from the North Island. Bummer about the Bimmer-pilot sailing off into the greenery, but it looks like he got away sort-of-ok.

I'll have another read while trying to trace things via Gmaps.
Thanks for yet another enjoyable yarn :clap::clap:

banditrider

Long Timer
I'll have another read while trying to trace things via Gmaps.

I tried to do a googlemap (didn't take GPS with me so no tracks to use) but it wouldn't let me join up some of the minor roads - insisted on doubling back and taking other roads.

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
I tried to do a googlemap (didn't take GPS with me so no tracks to use) but it wouldn't let me join up some of the minor roads - insisted on doubling back and taking other roads.

That new Gmaps is total crap...and the old style is finally gone for good, no more switching back.
Leaves us with a pile of stuffed links, too...as the formatting is different and all.

Some good editing/ cutting ! :clap:
I just try to imagine the whole thing on a day of blue skies and sunshine :glu

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Looks like he just f/u...simple as that. Seemed to have gotten close to the edge in the preceding righthander and rolled it on at the exit... perhaps still rattled and off-balance, going hot, wide and way late into the lefty, spooked at the slimy bit, splat. Only a 2 outta 10 for artistic expression though....looked like he came down like a sack of wet shyte.

I certainly know the sequence well :killingme:doh:, got plenty of practice :whistle:

banditrider

Long Timer
Yeah, all mucked up coming out of the right and doing everything too late for the left. And listening to terrible music...

He has 3 broken ribs but hopes to be back on the bike in 3-4 weeks.

dougman1

Part of the furniture
Lovely deep gravelled corners, just enough to upset your line if you,

A: start singing to the tunes in your helmet.

B: Admire the views mid corner

C: Think your in a rally car when in fact your not

D: Ambition outweighs ability... which is my perferred option...:killingme

Wishing the guy a speedy recovery!

Cheers Doug.

Top Bottom