Bayles 2019_ Sun 5.May

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
https://tomcc.com.au/event/bayles-link-run-2019/

Bayles Link Run 2019
May 5 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm

Classic Vintage and Veteran bikes gather together from all over Victoria at the Bayles Recreation Reserve on the first Sunday in May in Bayles near Koo Wee Rup for this popular TOMCC annual event. Bikes will be judged (and much admired!) and awards presented to some lucky winners at midday. Plenty of food, drinks and merchandise available for purchase. Only $2 to register your bike which is donated back to the local community in appreciation of allowing us to host this event.
Don’t forget to mark this one in your calendar.

Note the following times:
– Judging starts at 11.00am
– Trophies announced after judging

Food, drinks and merchandise available

Flyer is here: https://tomcc.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/2019-TOMCC-Link-Run-A5-flyer-x-1.pdf

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Weather's looking good, I'm on.
Taking some gravel on the way south.

Not feeling it this year. I have been for the last 15 I think and it might be a time to be elsewhere on the first Sunday in May. That doesn't mean I won't change my mind on Sunday morning.

r m

Tour Pro
I will probably go and have a look as well.

Have a great day whatever you choose to do on Sunday

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
I'll see what things look like in the morning it's been pissing down most of the day here.
I'll give the "scenic" route a miss, too...the hills / Yarra Vly copped it all day long and the usual Gippy-gravel/ dirt will be the usual sandy-clay skid pan.
Wanna get the Dishrack down there looking half-decent... with its For Sale stickers on it.

I'll give the "scenic" route a miss,

Don't forget tomorrow is the Great Train Race which starts in Belgrave at 9am. Parts of Burwood Hwy are closed or at least restricted between 7am and 11am. I would not be trying to cross Burwood Highway north-south between Belgrave and Emerald during that period if I was in any sort of hurry. I've been caught there before and spent 15 minutes watching sweaty runners pass before being allowed through.

Top Bottom