[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

Strange that, ey? :bs

Well seeing as it was my turn to wash them I thought it must have also been my turn to take the Scrambler for a little blast around the 'hood for an hour or so just to make sure that the water hadn't gotten into the electricals or anything strange like that. :)

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Well seeing as it was my turn to wash them I thought it must have also been my turn to take the Scrambler for a little blast around the 'hood for an hour or so just to make sure that the water hadn't gotten into the electricals or anything strange like that. :)

Fair call.
As long as she pays at the pump...:whistle::bs

KingStrom

Long Timer
Not sure what possessed him to even attempt heading under that bridge as no big truck zone for years but lucky he had no more speed up or he would've rolled it for sure, plenty of signage near that area explaining low bridge ahead. Only he and his dry cleaner can attest to the sphincter factor and the relieving of the wallet that Vic roads will help him with...

8.50am and I had just finished helping the Ambos load another cyclist into the Ambulance. This guy had head butted the wire rope barrier and had some fairly serious neck injuries.

48855467101_5b07a5d7b0_h.jpg

glitch

Mapping the next ride...
Staff member
Musta been pulling a wheelie...hoon!
Btw...what's that hoop on the Duc like?
Looks like the typical tread for some decent scalloping with extended use...

Top Bottom