[STICKY]My Pic Of The Day

Squizzy

Long Timer
Went camping for a couple of days (in the car), came back over Hotham.

P1152853-XL.jpg

Went camping for a couple of days (in the car), came back over Hotham.

What is the road surface like between Harrietville and the top? Have they dumped gravel on it this year? I'm supposed to be doing a reccie over there on the way to Bright next Friday and I'm thinking that you might have just done it for me. :)

Squizzy

Long Timer
What is the road surface like between Harrietville and the top? Have they dumped gravel on it this year? I'm supposed to be doing a reccie over there on the way to Bright next Friday and I'm thinking that you might have just done it for me. :)

Road surface seemed ok. No gravel that was noticeable. I was behind a couple of caravans though, so it was a sedate drive down in the ute. The road from Fall's Creek down to the Omeo Hwy was a bit average in spots from the fires. Nothing a few cyclists can't cope with though :)

Ta.
The High Plains Road was like that for 3 Peaks last March. I guess they have not fixed it up yet. I’m thinking that it has not been hot enough for them to have to dump gravel on the melting tar this year so hopefully it won’t be a repeat of last year where there were heaps of punctures on the way up Hotham. One guy got three punctures in the space of about 200 metres.

Hytram

<-- now went that way
Spectacular... did you preprogram the flight path? Or were you controlling with hands behind your back?

It's a preprogrammed feature..

Line yourself up, press a button, it records and does the loop by itself and then returns to the start point.

Freaking amazing device,

https://www.dji.com/au/mobile/mini-2

Probably wouldn't spend that much on a toy normally, but got a gift voucher for my 20 years at work so I decide to spend it on something I silly.

Top Bottom