[STICKY]Your Favourite Motorcyle Touring Pic

A

atgreg

Birdsville Track Sunset
30512435-M.jpg

M

movin

Those clouds do it for me too Marty,thats a magic photo.Swear I can see a face of a wolf or something in it.

L

Leon

Ok I'll buy into this....

I only did one ride where I took photos this month, and it was a bloody disaster thanks to the weather, so instead of a "I wish I was there" theme, I'm going with more of an "I'm glad I'm not that guy" sort of idea.

I submit my bike in the torrential rain, taken while I huddle in a small roadside shelter on the northern side of the Cardwell Range, North Queensland.

wt11.JPG

art_tas

Getting the hang of it
Leon said:
Ok I'll buy into this....

I only did one ride where I took photos this month, and it was a bloody disaster thanks to the weather,

Hey! my water tanks are near empty can I have some of that down here??? Yep you got the theme in one hit! I'll have to try to dig up something along the same lines...llike bike laying on it's side in a river...hey you almost got that one as well :wink:

moike

Old Fahrt
Leon said:
I submit my bike in the torrential rain, taken while I huddle in a small roadside shelter on the northern side of the Cardwell Range, North Queensland.

so..... why did you stop?
:shock:

L

lady-rider

I personally took these pics of my partner crossing a river ford near Jews creek region near Lake Eildon

DSCF0136.jpg

he just couldnt resist going back for more :lol:

DSCF0129.jpg

i said to him thats nawt how ta wash ya bike darl :lol:
i must add then he decided to give me a soggy hug :shock:

Top Bottom